Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fish Sticks Shirt Anyone Want A My Clubpenguin Account?

Anyone want a my clubpenguin account? - fish sticks shirt

I give my two cents clubpenguin account could not be sure of. I have lots of coins! I, sections 43 and 31 pins. I beat a lot of missions, all tasks of the mission so far. I have many backgrounds and all colors. I am not a member, but many things that make you lol as members. No tengo un Puffle and forbade me b4.im nevr a secret agent and a tour guide frends a lot and I'm on clubpenguin for a year. thses the elements that I swim 2 Shirts and Pirate Party Party Anothr medieval Marshmellow a stick, fishing rod have, the blue, the LRA in your arms, 2 ducks inflattable chain of green flowers and yellow and blue set cap, straw hat, sorcerers hat, scarf, headband, parrot, Santa's hat, basket of squash, lollipops, candies, tiara, necklace made of shells, candy chain, yellow thingy sunglasses, hat, apron, ice cream, aqua belt, friendship bracelet, rainbow swirl glasses, with paddle ball, turn the hat. Sorry, can not fit the rest! maybe ill Give It Away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment