Tuesday, December 22, 2009

White Hiking Boots Anyone Want To Design An Outfit For Me?

Anyone want to design an outfit for me? - white hiking boots

Who has the dress that I like, you get 10 points!

I'm 17 years if age-related problems.
Style: I like the gothic style clothing, and some emo and punk too.
Favorite colors: mostly black. I like gray, blue, red and occasionally purple or white.
Among the colors I like: .. yellow, orange, pink, brown, in other words, brilliant. The exceptions are those in which the black T-shirt (black and blue horizontal stripes or bright colors, letters or pictures in a black T-shirt)
Shoes: I like looking for the way black and white Converse shoes. I also like the boots, but they are black, not hiking boots.

We must not forget the accessories. Jewelry around with the team, I like money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment