Friday, December 11, 2009

Una Ragazza Molto Viziosa Lilli Carati Torrent Ciao, Sono Terry Una Ragazza ITALIANA.. Can You Help Me?

Ciao, sono terry una ragazza ITALIANA.. can you help me? - una ragazza molto viziosa lilli carati torrent

hi.i my "little Italian. I ask for help .. I have to make a composition in English, can you help me?" I have a composition on a reality show to write .. Grande Fratello knows? I believe he called BIG BROTHER .. The composition should follow more or less the model: Introduction, characters, place, conclusions and opinions. THAAAAAAAKS: P ..

4 comments:

shakespe... said...

Write a composition, then we can help you with grammar and style.

broken angel said...

Scrivete migliore sarebbe Saggio is primo luogo ed allora possiamo aiutarla ... Unlike stessimo facendo il vostro lavoro ... seven andate imparare quel che senso?

maureens... said...

Mi dispiace, ma non scriverò 'per te la sua composizione. Comunque, Master Grande Fratello.

maureens... said...

Mi dispiace, ma non scriverò 'per te la sua composizione. Comunque, Master Grande Fratello.

Post a Comment