Saturday, February 20, 2010

Adult Diapers Bc Have You Ever Had Such An Encounter As This?(crazy Person)?

Have you ever had such an encounter as this?(crazy person)? - adult diapers bc

Yesterday, I went from my mother, we went together and I have my baby and my diaper bag, both quite heavy. This woman was walking by throwing bottles on the street, I realized that only his attitude was not a stable person, I'm more afraid of glass, which we've missed, so I started walking and waited for my mother until her death. I went and started screaming obscenities at me and said, "Yes b ---- is better than going back into the house better watch your back, you and your baby ... call the police, walking on the lawn as if you do, my mother finally left and then yelled at me and said, "rather pray that I will be my daughter, not placed in a Catholic school bc they get moLester "and called loudly years, but looking back directly to me. I felt personally attacked. I always had my tongue was sooo tempted to say, British Columbia, but I knew that if he issues for BC my baby, not now could lead to what she is capable.
but I was really scared, because it is basically threatening my baby. they did nothing for her. or to provoke anything, but at least I'm an adult who can defend myself, not my baby.
Have you ever heard or from this meeting? Have you ever exactly the same thing? or to ask you to remove and the baby in the car? or call the police?
My friend says that if she was, she would have called the police.

0 comments:

Post a Comment