Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Oil Rash Help Wanting To Use Baby Oil With Vitamen E And Aloe Vera And Then Baby Powder, What Do You Think?

Help wanting to use baby oil with vitamen e and aloe vera and then baby powder, what do you think? - baby oil rash

My skin is very dry, and I know that there are baby oil sourc E and Aloe Vera very well in this, HEL and moisturize the skin, but because I am sensitive skin prone to redness, after removing both the baby oil and then the excess and then use baby powder, is this acceptable?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, baby oil is not as good for your skin. It could even be the cause of the rash!
Aloe Vera [yet] that is good for the skin, it is vitamin E.
If you have sensitive skin, use a cream or lotion for sensitive skin! Also to wash face / body, toner and sunscreen. Let cleaning lotion / cream throw in ten minutes [teeth, select jewelry, etc.;
Then use hypoallergenic talc! [Baby powder regularly can also be decisive. ]
Everything must be hypoallergenic, odorless or react sensitive.

Anonymous said...

Skin cream, any kind of work I want the oil on my skin to use, I feel all warm and fat

Post a Comment